Send your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
UI / UX Designer 2
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 yearsí UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
PHP Developer 2
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelorís degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
SEO Analyst 1
We are searching for a passionate SEO Analyst to join our excellent marketing team. The SEO Analyst's responsibilities include analyzing and identifying gaps in website content, optimizing pages for improved search results, building links, and supervising content creation. You should be able to identify marketing opportunities and come up with strategies to increase website traffic.
To be successful as an SEO Analyst, you should be passionate about technology and digital communications. Oustanding SEO Analysts are consistently improving their knowledge and building networks with others in the field.
SEO Analyst Responsibilities:
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software, and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing website and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies.
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions.
- Updating outdated content.
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Managing paid search campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
SEO Analyst Requirements:
- BSc in Marketing or similar.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow specifications.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Content Writer 1
We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The Content Writer's responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company's website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a Content Writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customersí needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Content Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
IT Business Analyst 1
We are looking for candidates with expertise in both Information Technology and Business Administration for the role of IT Business Analyst. IT Business Analysts are responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties.
The best IT Business Analysts have exceptional interpersonal skills as they need to act as a communication link between the IT and Executive branches.
IT Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Liaising between the IT department and the Executive branch.
- Acting as an information source and communicator between business branches.
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Utilizing IT data for business insights.
- Analyzing business needs.
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
- Producing reports on application development and implementation.
- Running A/B tests and analyzing data.
- Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
IT Business Analyst Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years in an IT management position.
- 10+ years in a technology-driven role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.